Saturday, March 30, 2013

Best Australian Blogs 2013

On the right hand side of this blog you will see two blue buttons. They are there because I have entered the Best Australian Blogs 2013 Competition. There is a judged category and a Peoples Choice Award. I have also entered my post 'An Open Letter to Members of NSW Parliament' in the Outstanding Advocacy Post Category.

If you would like to support me by voting for Amazing Adventures in the Peoples Choice Category, please click on the button that says 'Vote for me now'. It will take you to the Australian Writers' Centre website survey that allows you to vote. All you have to do is follow the prompts. All the entries are listed in alphabetical order, so just find Amazing Adventures, then keep clicking through the pages until you get to the end. Your vote is counted after you press the 'done' button.

Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can read my comment policy by clicking on the link at the top right of the page.